Pat Graham, Chairman (R)
Pat Graham was elected Chairman of the Barrow County Board of Commissioners in November 2012 and re-elected in 2016. She currently serves on the following boards, commissions, and authorities:
- Member, Northeast Georgia Regional Commission
- Member, Atlanta Regional Commission, TAQC Committee
- Chairman, Barrow County Board of Health
- Vice Chairman, State Water Planning Council, Upper Oconee Region
- Chairman, Upper Oconee Water Basin Authority
- Member, Barrow County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Member, Barrow County Industrial Building Authority
- Member, Winder-Barrow Joint Development Authority
- Member, Georgia's Innovation Corridor Joint Development Authority
- Member, Barrow County Literacy Board
- Member, Barrow County 911 Advisory Board
- Member, Barrow County Local Emergency Planning Council
- Mayor of the Town of Braselton; 2002 thru 2009
Pat Graham was appointed by Governor Sonny Perdue to the Commission for a New Georgia, Service Delivery Task Force, in 2004. Governor Nathan Deal appointed Pat to the Georgia Rural Development council in 2009 and was reappointed in 2013. She is also an appointed member of the State Water Planning Council, currently serving as Vice Chairman of the Upper Oconee Planning Region.
Pat served as a member of the Georgia Municipal Association Board of Directors from 2006 thru 2009, Chairing the Local Government Policy Committee in 2008 & 2009.
Pat attended the Georgia Academy of Economic Development in 2005 and the Regional Leadership Institute in 2006. She was designated a Certified County Commissioner in 2015.
Pat and her husband Earl live in Braselton, they have four adult children. Grandchildren are pending.