Quick Links
This is a picture of the Barrow county courthouse.
Font Size:   A  A  A

Marriage Certificate:

Marriage License (Print and Fill)

If you wish to pay for a Marriage Certificate, on-line, and have it mailed to your address:

1) YOU MUST CALL THE PROBATE COURT FIRST! Find out if the Court has received your license from the officiator

2) Pay Online Here

Email Questions:

Marriage/Birth/Death/ Weapons Carry Permits: esauls@barrowga.org

Barrow County Courthouse
652 Barrow Park Drive, Suite D
Winder, GA 30680

8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Monday - Friday

Tammy Brown
Probate Court Judge

Department Stats:
Full-Time Employees: 7
FY 2019 Budget: $478,446